FES is dedicated to providing you a great career and working environment.
The clients we have worked with over the years trust our services, and the quality of our people enable our existing and new clients to feel comfortable with our services almost immediately. You will be part of a highly regarded company that executes successful projects to satisfied customers.
FES IS HIRING! SEE BELOW FOR HOT JOB OPENINGS.
RF Design Engineers
TMO2018- Design and Optimization Engineer – various markets across the USA. These are turnkey based projects.
- Strong experience with RFDS creation is needed. Looking for either Nokia or Ericsson background.
- Must be very familiar with Asset propagation tool
- Previous T-Mobile experience is preferred
- Conduct and manage the designs and reviews and support the market engineers
- Experience required on different TMO design configurations
- Knowledge of Nokia/Ericsson OSS
- Knowledge of T-Mobile internal tools
- Excellent knowledge of Nokia/Ericsson HW
- Excellent knowledge of LTE/UMTS/GSM
- T-Mobile E911 process
- Strong experience on LTE/UMTS/GSM CIQ creations
RF Design Engineers
VZW2018- Various markets across the USA. These are turnkey based projects.
Experience with the following skills:
- File and complete Regulatory
- Complete ISAs and check the required documents needed in order for regulatory to give the final approval
- Create Siterra project with adding and removing call signs (frequency bands) related to the scope of that project in order for Siterra to generate the right ISAs
- Engineer needs to create Siterra project and update EIRP/ERP value to new high power value in Atoll and Siterra and get the approval for the new value with the related documents in RFE tool
- Candidate Analysis and Approval
- Engineering Application/RFDS /ATOLL Updates
- EME Plots/ Verifying ATOLL version for EME report to RSI
- Provide an accurate CIQ consisting of RF data per planned technologies per site & RFDS
- Submit E911 for the project to Intrado (either through Siterra or manually)
- Prepare all materials for the zoning meeting (maps and letters)
- Attend the zoning hearing
- Search Area Creation
- Candidate Analysis/Review/Selection
- RF/Construction/AE Design Visit
- Activation & Project Close Out
- Site Design Modification (carrier add/antenna changes/optimization)
- RFDS Generation (Database True-up)
- File Regulatory and E911
- Review close out package
- EME Pre Data Verification
- PCI Planning/Update Per PCI Group
Visual Basic Developer
Looking for a Junior Visual Basic (VB) Developer with strong Macro skills. Any experience having worked within the telecommunication industry is a plus. Contract opportunity in NYC.
Looking to hire a Switch Engineer with a Nokia ( NSN ) experience. Candidate needs to know the translation and command structure for Nokia switch. Long term contract in AL.
Field Service Manager
The Field Service Manager manages the field service personnel who perform on-site routine services including
installation, maintenance, and repair; including completion of assigned projects related to OSP and ISP including
all permitting, construction, red lining and preliminary As Built CAD drawing approval and municipality relations.
The OSP PM will requisition labor and materials to meet timely execution of deadlines and manage general
contractors, production reporting and milestone pay sheets, inspectors and material vendors. Assisting with cost
estimates, engineering of lateral construction, and design of network planning are key elements of other required
Essential Job Functions
- Management of permitting, contractors, material vendors, inspectors and all construction
- Oversees the scheduling and training of field service representatives
- Handles service contracts and directing support services
- Cost & control estimating, preliminary engineering, production tracking / reporting, OSP Insight, etc.
- Trouble Management, emergency restoration, and disaster recovery of network assets
- Interface with state and local permitting agencies, DOTs and other activities as required
- BS Engineering related field or Construction Management or related experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office Applications ( Word, Excel, Project, etc.), DeLorme and other
- mapping and engineering software
- Current valid driver’s license
- Ability to read and produce field drawings and updates to OSP Insight
- Ability to understand mapping programs and key identifiers in a fiber optic network, read and utilize
- GPS units and record network positioning
- Ability to prepare, splice, and test FOC via use of power meters / light source, OTDR and reporting
- requirements and fusion splice equipment
- Knowledge of “Call Before You Dig” rules and regulations as they apply to a network utility provider
- Knowledge of grounding principles in an underground utility network
- Knowledge of OSHA safety rules and regulations as they apply to locating and providing repair and
- maintenance within a fiber optic network
- Knowledge and ability to operate a FOC monitoring system
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of our people stay with FES for years as full-time, salaried employees. We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining great people. We offer our employees rewarding compensation and benefits including paid vacation and personal time off, sick leave, and holiday time. We also offer additional benefits to eligible employees.
We encourage our people to work a regular weekly schedule of hours, and maintain a balance between your work and personal life. We pride ourselves on cultivating a positive team environment that is enriched by the experience and supportiveness of our staff.
We offer other incentives to reward you for your hard work. Great people often know other great people. FES offers generous referral bonuses. In addition, we pay bonuses for referring new clients or projects.
Our supportive team atmosphere allows you to continue to grow your expertise and expand your skills. We also hold informative seminars to discuss new technology, offer training, and have a very responsive leadership team to share ideas with and facilitate answers to problems from other FES staff.
In addition, the rest of the FES team is available for peer discussions. We will put you in touch with other FES contacts on similar projects if you have a technical question or need another reference on any issue.
FES's management team has regular contact with every employee to answer questions, assist in resolving issues, and ensure you have the tools and resources to be successful. We also review your performance on a regular basis. Our managers pride themselves in developing relationships with our employees and staying in touch not only about your career needs but also with your personal needs.
Send your updated resume to email@example.com to see if there's a match with current and future openings, or ask a friend currently working with FES to refer you.