FES RAN/RF Engineers have complete understanding
and execution experience on all network
technologies and life-cycle phases
FES provides highly skilled engineering services to our clients to support their short to long-term project requirements. FES resources integrate rapidly within the client organization, take ownership of assigned responsibilities, facilitate knowledge transfer, and exit gracefully at the conclusion of each project.
Radio Access Network Services
- RF Design
- RF Optimization
- Special Event Monitoring
- Software Solutions
FES has vast experience designing all technologies and equipment vendor platforms including new site turn-ups, technology upgrades, and improvement of poorly performing areas in mature networks. Our current projects include design and optimization of 5GNR, C-RAN, millimeter wave LTE and O-RAN networks including CBRS for private networks.
- Preliminary and final RF design
- Search Ring Creation and Candidate Evaluation
- Design Walks and Drawing Reviews
- RFDS and CIQ Creation Support
- RF Zoning Administrative and Hearing Support
- Database Integration Support
FES has optimized and tuned thousands of sites in our 30 years of experience. We support all the tier-1 carriers in the US with multi-OEM experience. Recently supporting the launch of VoNR for a tier-1 carrier we bring a unique experience in the Network Optimization field.
- Pre and Post Integration Support of 5GNR New Sites and Overlays
- Driver-less cluster Optimization using our VBM solution
- Network parameter audits and optimization
- VoLTE/VoNR Troubleshooting optimization
SPECIAL EVENT MONITORING
Our popular Special Event Monitoring service grants us the opportunity to witness networks at extreme levels of traffic, interference, and user behavior, and we’ve learned what techniques work best to maximize the customer experience.
FES has monitored and optimized thousands of special events including conventions, concerts, sports events, and other major and minor events for many of the world’s largest network operators. Events successfully monitored recently include Mardi Gras, New York Times Square Ball Drop, and the 2017 and 2021 U.S. Presidential Inauguration.
- Verify sites alarm-free and set to baseline parameter values
- Real-time monitoring and optimization during the event
- Hourly email updates
- Post-event analysis and reporting
FES brings benefits to our design and optimization projects that simply can’t be matched by others. The innovative Virtual Benchmark tools improve the timing and placement of new macro and small cell sites and sustain network performance through rising traffic and shifting spectrum.
Crowdsourced Measurements are gathered wherever users are located, including homes, offices, golf courses, ski areas, etc. our solution quickly determines how a client’s network compares to competitors in the focus area and where the true demand is located, and uses that information to make better site placement and prioritization decisions.
- Data Crowdsourced Analysis for Small Cell Placement
- Site Justification Analysis
- Competitive Analysis for CAPEX Investment
- Neutral Host Indoor Discovery Opportunities